|Title:||Practical SAP US Payroll|
|Formats:||odf lit azf fb2 ibooks mobi pdf epub cb7|
|Publisher:||SAP PRESS; 2 edition (April 28, 2012)|
|Size ePub version:||1637 kb|
|Size PDF version:||1301 kb|
|Categoty:||Computers & Technology|
Free Download links
- 1637 downloads at 53 mb/s
- 1301 downloads at 43 mb/s
When it comes to setting up, configuring, or using SAP US Payroll in your HR processes, small details can have big ramifications. Get the tools you need to get up to speed on payroll implementation and cutover, time management integration, and troubleshooting payroll issues. This book's balanced coverage of payroll processes, configuration, and real-life scenarios will help you develop valuable, applicable skills.
1. Uncover the Secrets of Schemas and Rules Explore the functions and operations of important schemas, such as US Payroll schema U000, and learn how to write simple and complex rules.
2. Deconstruct a Paystub Walk through the elements of a typical US paystub and identify the characteristics, processing classes, and other wage type configuration attributes that shape it.
3. Understand Benefits Integration Learn how to handle health plans, insurance plans, and savings plans and identify where US Payroll and US Benefits functionalities overlap.
4. Master Time Management Integrate your US Payroll system with SAP or third-party time management solutions to compensate for overtime, shift differentials, paid and unpaid time, and other time-related challenges.
5. Avoid Implementation Pitfalls Anticipate challenges that arise during the implementation lifecycle by embracing best practices for cutover, implementation, and post-go-live.
- Employee master data
- Payments and deductions
- Wage types
- US Payroll schemas
- Benefits integration
- Time management
- Tax reporting and processing